[Zope] Invitation To Brag, Boast, or Simply State Solutions with Zope

Alec Mitchell apm13 at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 18 13:25:16 EDT 2004

On Saturday 18 September 2004 09:51 am, Jonathan Cyr wrote:
> Hmmm... no feedback of any kind... sounds like I may have overestimated
> the community.

Perhaps you have actually underestimated our modesty, though more likely our
workload.  Many significant figures of the Plone faction of the Zope
community are in Austria right now, and working/playing very hard I'm sure.
Though I'm think that if you kick this off with your own story, more entries
will follow.

Alec Mitchell