[Zope] Re: Invitation To Brag, Boast, or Simply State Solutions with Zope

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Mon Sep 20 08:37:02 EDT 2004

Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

> which, with all due respect, sucks big time, because it's not like there
> is a huge directory of websites where people put their success stories :-)
>
> Posting relevant *links* to those stories I think would help a lot, as
> well as eventually providing the data he asks for, so that we can put
> all in a nice, good looking matrix.
>
> It is really hard to find out what people use Zope successfully. While I
> do not at the moment have time to prepare a longer statement, I can at
> least say that we use Zope successfully, both Plain Zope and Plone/CPS
> based solutions at our organisation. We target a user base of around
> 10.000 named users. If I have time the next cople of weeks, I will try
> to complete the data Jonathan asked for.

That must be the larges Zope implementation in Sweden, right?

If you write anything about it, please send me a copy.
(And maybe send one to zope at zope.se as well, that list seems too
have gone very silent lately.)

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM