[Zope] Extract Website for Off-line viewing.

Sean Hastings whysean at softhome.net
Thu Sep 23 14:15:11 EDT 2004

Install and run Zope on the laptop.
Export the site data to a .zexp file from the Zope management interface.
Copy the file to the laptop.
Import it into the laptop version of Zope from its m management interface.

If your site data is all ZODB objects with no external database, then this
should put the entire site on the laptop.

--Sean