[Zope] Zope Session Timeout

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 24 12:21:49 EDT 2004

Ah, so I see how it is. It takes two to pick on one. Well, who has more
spare time on their hands, those who post messages to the list asking for
help, or those who post messages shunning others that ask for help? Both
of you could do us all a favor by keeping your worthless comments to
yourself.

- Asad