[Zope] Disgraceful

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sat Sep 25 04:53:45 EDT 2004

--On Freitag, 24. September 2004 18:18 Uhr -0400 Asad Habib
<ahabib at engin.umich.edu> wrote:
> In the past I have been snubbed by several members for reasons unknown
> to me(in particular, Jung and Maurer). These two seem to think that they
> own the group and have insulted me as well as others on numerous
> occasions. I appreciate their input and the time they have invested in
> Zope, but does this give them the right to abuse others?

Stop posting such a bullshit.. in this particular case you asked a question
and got a solid
solution for your problem. Do you expect that people like Dieter, me and
many others have
nothing better to do than reading documentation for YOU? Please keep in
mind that you get
a lot of software for free and a lot of support for free  BUT there is a
certain amount of energy, motivation
and time that we are willing to help other people. If you want help *for
free* than you should
consider to follow some basic rules and perform some basic investigations
on your own.
Is it hard for you  in this particular case to open the Zope Book and to
read the Sessions chapter?
Since you could write a posting I do assume that you can read. This is a
very minor expectation
that I have.  People complained in the past and in the present about the
lack of documentation.
People have written documentation. E.g. Chris McDonough spent a lot of
hours (of his free time)
to maintain the Zope Book. Of course it is your free choice to ignore
documentation and to bother
people about things that are written down but don't expect to get help from
people willing to help
if they feel that the person asking question is just too lazy.

-aj