[Zope] Flash intro

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Sep 26 15:15:52 EDT 2004

John Poltorak wrote at 2004-9-26 12:01 +0100:
>Do I need to do anything within Zope to enable a Flash intro to display?
>
>The intro does come up OK when I use the full URL eg
>
>http://mysite:8080/myflashsite
>
>but when redirected through Apache to http://myflashsite/ it will not
>load. The title of the page shows which indicates the page has been found
>but it stops without loading the flash page.

Does the same happen, when you access it via

     http://mysite:8080/myflashsite/

>Could this a problem in the Apache redirection?

Maybe, but not very likely.

Maybe, your RewriteRule is not correct or you lack a VirtualHostMonster.
Both could cause that relative URLs are not resolved correctly.

Check your "Z2.log" file and your "error_log" object.
Do you see strange entries?

--
Dieter