[Zope] links stopped working

garry saddington garry at joydiv.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 03:07:46 EDT 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 07:01, Johan Carlsson wrote:
> garry saddington wrote:
> > I have just noticed something peculiar with my Zope application. All
> > relative links have stopped working properly and are now referring to the
> > directory above, and therefore failing to find the correct page.
> > eg.
> > /folder1/folder2/folder3/dtmlmethod
> >
> > if i use the relative link "dtmlmethod" in folder3 i get the following
> > error message:
> >
> > cannot find /folder1/folder2/dtmlmethod
> >
> > Has anyone seen this before? I can correct it by using absolute
> > references but I have many such links and they should work as they have
> > been doing.
>
> What does the base-tag say?
> Johan
It does not appear to be adding a base-tag. I have some more information: If I
let Zope automatically display index_html by using a folder's url then the
above behaviour is displayed. However, if I call the index_html explicitly
there are no problems. I am confused because this started happening yesterday
and is not just isolated to recently edited folders, it also happens in
folders that have been in production for over a year.
regards
garry