[Zope] displaying Next and Previous Results

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Mon Sep 27 10:24:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

 I have two different areas where I display zsql results. Both results
have the possibilty of using next and previous links. Though, I noticed
if I have a pop-up box that displays my results and they surpass the
batch size the next link shows up the way it supposes to. However, in
the main page the link displays there too when it should not. I have the
same code in both sections so I am thinking after each section, the
tal:condition needs to be brought back to zero. But, I am thinking that
as long as I am using this code in every area that needs the next &
previous link the links will be visible in every section even if it is
only one section that needs it.

nothing">
request/previous_batch_url">Previous</a>
nothing">
request/next_batch_url">Next</a>

Thanks.