[Zope] Re: formatting the results of Zsql methods

garry saddington garry at joydiv.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 12:58:22 EDT 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 07:55, Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> <dtml-in methodcall><tr><dtml-in sequence-item
> mapping><td><dtml-var
> whateverthenameofthecolumnis></td></dtml-in></tr></dtml-in>

Thanks for your help, I have now accomplished what I wanted with very few
lines of code. The problem is that I had no experience of using dictionaries
and the only mention of mapping objects is the appendix of the zope book with
no examples as to how to use them. Your help has therefore been invaluable,
my eyes are now wide open;)
kind regards
garry

Final code:

<dtml-in inrows>
<input type="checkbox" name="allocation.classid:records"
value="<dtml-var classid>">
<dtml-var year><dtml-var teachgroup><dtml-var abbreviation></td>
</dtml-in></tr></dtml-in>