[Zope] Zope and stylesheets

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Tue Sep 28 05:54:20 EDT 2004

I've pulled something from the zope.org website which I want to
iincorporate into my own but don't fully understand what is going on. Here
are the lines:-

    <link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css"
          href="http://zope.org/ploneNS4.css" />

    <!-- Main style sheets for CSS2 capable browsers -->

    <!-- Custom style sheet if available -->

I'm not very well up on stylesheets so apologies for my newbie questions,
but how should I incorporate the lines above into my own website? Do I
just need to import the files ploneNS4.css and ploneCustom.css into my own
instance of Zope? And is it recommended to have a common stylesheets
folder for all the websites served from a single Zope instance?

--
John