[Zope] Message board software

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 15:34:02 EDT 2004

I recently tried two:

ZUBB, which I found similar to the Perl based Web Boards of some years
ago. They did not suit me then so I wrote my own. Needless to say I did
not really want to go back to square one.

Squishdot, which I have used. It takes a day or so to figure out how to
customise (beyond the inbuilt customisation). You can try it out of the
box in next to no time - but look at some of the other Squishdot sites
via http://www.squishdot.org/ to see alternative customisations.

Regards

Cliff Ford