[Zope] redirection problem

Larry McDonnell larry at technologyinedu.com
Wed Sep 29 17:18:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have run into a wall. I am trying to use a pull down menu to redirect
the form to another page.

<select name="form_action_type" size="1">

<dtml-in lookup_action_query sort=school_name>
   <OPTION VALUE="<dtml-var action_file_location>">
   <dtml-var school_name> <dtml-var sport_type>
   </OPTION>
 </dtml-in>
</SELECT>

action_file_location hold the path to where I am trying to get to. I
tried this
<form method="post" action=<dtml-var expr="form_action_type">>

But I get a key error. I am trying to do this on the same form. Can I do
this? Can some point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Larry