[Zope] Products.ZWiki.Mail pollution of ZSQL-Methods

Andreas Elvers andreas at work.de
Thu Sep 30 07:21:45 EDT 2004

Hi,

today I tried to export a Zope folder (on Zope 2.6.4) and re-import it
on a different system. I got an import error, telling me module
Products.ZWiki.Mail is not available. After checking on my export
system, I remembered that i had installed ZWiki 0.18 some time ago (in
Debian/unstable). Well - ok... let's de-install it.

It did not work. I also tried to pack the database. But to no effect.

After doing an XML-export i found the problem. in some Z-SQL-Methods I
found:

                   <item>
                       <key> <string id="96079.23"
encoding="repr">parser</string> </key>
                       <value>
                         <global id="96079.24" name="atoi"
module="Products.ZWiki.Mail"/>
                       </value>
                   </item>

Since I'm lazy: Do I only need to remove this <item> </item> pair and
renumber the second part of the id for the whole record #96079 to get
the import right ? Another option could be to recreate all polluted
ZSQL-Methods.

Thanks for your help,
- Andreas