[Zope] Does anyone care whether we deprecate ZClasses?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Fri Apr 1 10:26:36 EST 2005

As someone who has at least 5 different products using ZClasses across 10
different websites with millions of hits a month, I am certainly not happy
to see them go, but I do understand that their time has come.

If they are supported in 2.8 -> 2.9 and gone in 3.0 I guess that is ok.
Again, it is going to take me and others a lot of work to migrate out our
data from those products into other vehicles but such is progress.

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com