[Zope] question about manipulating zcatalog query results

Ira Sher invisibleira at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:32:12 EDT 2005

Dieter,
I actually put the list in because one of the last suggestions in the
archives to repair the problem had to do with enclosing the assignment
in a list. The original code was essentially:
if sorton == 'id':
	res=[(row.id.split().pop(), row) for row in results]
res.sort()
return res

This doesn't work, either, in zope 2.7.4 or 2.7.5 with python 2.3.4
and 2.3.5 respectively, as far as I can see.

Thanks for taking a look at things--I'll file a bug report (this is
stopping me from migrating a site into 2.7) as you suggested
ira