[Zope] getting all fields from dynamic checkboxes

Dan E dane1979 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:00:52 EDT 2005

Hi,
Has anyone found a way to get a list of boolean values from
dynamically created checkboxes.
I have created a bunch of checkboxes within a repeat loop like this:

             <input type="checkbox"
                       class="noborder"
                       name="cb_array:list:int"
                       tal:attributes="tabindex tabindex/next;
                       checked python:test(curr_prop, 'checked', None);">

but when I access the cb_array from my python script, I only get the
checked values (and I can no longer match the values up with the
checkbox they came from).

any help on this would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Dan