Potential PythonScript bug (was: Re: [Zope] question about manipulating zcatalog query results)

Ira Sher invisibleira at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:57:08 EDT 2005

Dieter,
thanks. I'll take a look at that now. The folks at bug collection are
unable to reproduce the bug on 2.7.5, though, and so we're trying to
determine how else it might be occuring--Products would be my best
guess, as the Product list has changed (many are obsolete or simply
don't run on 2.7.5 when migrating from 2.5.1 (with products that have
been left on since 1.x...ug). The last version I had it running stably
on was 2.6.3, locally, and of the several products that have been
migrated out since then, PluginIndexes and ZCTextIndex I can't grab
from cvs (the versions I have crash the startup) as I get a 4k empty
tarball downloading with any browser...don't know if these should be
obsolete, too.

take care and thanks again for the suggestions
ira