[Zope] Software Patents and Content Management Systems

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke at web.de
Tue Apr 5 08:16:06 EDT 2005

Lennart Regebro schrieb:
> The name of a patent doesn't really say much. You now asked people,
> who mostly are not knowledgeable about patents, to read through a
> whole bunch of patents, and say if these may be applicable to their
> CMSs. I find that request quite unreasonable. Judging from the english
> titles alone, all the patents are applicable to anything that uses
> Zope, but I assume this is not what you need to know, as you surely
> are aware of that already.

Yes, the description is not too informative. I am sorry.

You will find further information by going to

http://depatisnet.dpma.de

Try the english UI.

Query for the Patent-Number given in the short list and then open the
PDF. There you will find a more detailed description of the patent in
English.

I will try to find the address of the european patent office.

juh

--
DZUG e.V.                                     Telefon: +49 (0)3496/309 49 7
Schalaunische Strasse 6                      Telefax: +49 (0)3496 309 91 18