[Zope] Re: login page problem

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 04:26:25 EDT 2005

I am not sure I have much to add. I have been concerned about your
product architecture and unusual login procedure, but that is really non
of my business. Some of what you say below is inconsistent:

 > One problem that concerns next query is that it took only one table
 > for user details whereas i had one more table for district.
 > userdetail table is linked using this district code.

 From this, and what you said previously, I presume you have login
working but for only the half of the users in one of the two User
tables. I already suggested alternative ways of handling this.

If your folders are going to be Districts consider giving users who need
to fill out forms in one District a Local Role in that District, and
users who need access to many districts a Local Role in the Districts
parent folder.

This correspondence is too long for anyone else to follow. Next time,
may I suggest come back to the list with a new question in a new thread.

Cliff