[Zope] Re: login page problem

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Apr 6 14:45:23 EDT 2005

Chris Withers wrote at 2005-4-6 10:04 +0100:
>Oh right, well, again, should be fairly trivial to setup with python
>scripts and RAMCacheManagers.

When I called "exUserFolder" a big brother of "SimpleUserFolder"
I did not want to imply that you can not add all the missing
features to "SimpleUserFolder" through additional infrastructures.

I is just that with "exUserFolder", there is a management page
where you configure the parameters for the user cache -- that's all
of it. No special Python Scripts, no association with a RAMCacheManager,
no headache with invalidation (after user object changes through the API)...

--
Dieter