[Zope] Re: Does anyone care whether we deprecate <Your Favourite Part of Zope>

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Apr 7 06:47:36 EDT 2005

Well said.

I mostly agree, however, there needs to be a balance.  We are
introducing a process for orderly deprecation of features. I hope
it works.  It's mainly useful for changes that are straightforward
to recover from.  We have to balance lots of different factors
taking into account *everybodies* interests, the best we can
*together*.

Jim