[Zope] Does anyone care whether we deprecate ZClasses?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:03:42 EDT 2005

On Apr 8, 2005 12:15 AM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hmm, could you (just for my own interest) point out the difference
> between PropertySheets and ProperyManager (which I used to define
> properies for my own product-classes)? IIRC PropertySheets allow to
> have multiple "groups" of properties on the same Object, but is there
> more?

If I remember correctly, it also allows you do have the property
definition stored somewhere else than on the object itself, and is
allows you to store the properties somewhere else than as attributes.

It's a bit complex to use, and the property types definitions are too
inflexible for practical use, which is why archetypes, CPSSchemas and
Zope3 schemas exists now. :-)