[Zope] "The Zope Book"

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:41:30 EDT 2005

On Apr 8, 2005 5:22 PM, Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com> wrote:
> But that leaves unanswered questions - should we document the Five stuff
> at all, and if so, how?

Well, the Five stuff is a subset of the Zope3 stuff, with way too much
Zope2 stuff still necessary. The idea is that this should change quite
rapidly and get more and more Zope3-ish and become less and less of a
subset.

So it may be that documenting it is a bit of a waste of time. I think
the most realistic part is to rename the 2.7 book to 2.8, move
ZClasses and DTML last, note that 2.8 includes some Zope3 support but
don't document it.

Then we'll concentrate on getting 2.9s Zope3 support to be more
Zope3-ish, and documenting the differences into a Zope2.9 book. ;)

I don't have an overview of what needs to be done on the Zope book in
general though.