[Zope] newbie, setting member properties in python

Dan E dane1979 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:50:49 EDT 2005

I am trying to create a simple script that loops through the member
properties and sets certain boolean ones to a certain value (which I
have acquired). I realize I am probably making a simple mistake but
the following snippet of code doesn't seem to set the member I am
interested in. Any help would be appreciated.

p_index =-1
for p in memberProperties:
    p_index = p_index+1
    curr_value = cb_array[p_index]
    if p[0] == i  #(checking for properties beginning with an i but
could be any check)
        member.setProperties(p=curr_value);

thanks in advance for any help,
Dan