[Zope] developer docs

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Tue Apr 12 09:02:26 EDT 2005

 > Why is it out-dated? Most things are still valid. If not, point them out
 > to be
 > corrected or even better: help producing a never version of the ZDG.

Hello Andreas,

This kind of response is so common that it deserves a shortcut of its
own. Such as RTFM. You essentially told me to f*k off. But I did not
attack ZDG.

ZDG has some outdated parts. You admit that. By following it, I will
create incorrect code or use obsolete constructs. At least that is what
reader comments say in ZDG. Well, I do not want to create obsolete
constructs.

I am looking for a book that will help me. That is all.

--
Milos Prudek