[Zope] Zope2.7.4 with Python2.4?

Luis N tegmine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:45:08 EDT 2005

Hi,
 I fired up zope on a new server yesterday. It's very very slow! I didn't
think about it much at first (because I didn't think it possible), but,

> sh bin/runzope
/usr/local/lib/python2.4/whrandom.py:38: DeprecationWarning: the whrandom
module is deprecated; please use the random module
DeprecationWarning)
<trimmed>
line 99, in ? import psycopg
ImportError: No module named psycopg
</trimmed>
  > /usr/local/bin/python2.3
Python 2.3.4 (#2, Jan 1 2005, 23:02:40)
[GCC 2.95.4 20020320 [FreeBSD]] on freebsd4
>>> import psycopg

 Zope appears to be defaulting, and running with Python2.4
 Forgive my newbieness, but might this be because I did something silly
like:
 > python mkzopeinstance.py
 rather than,
 > /usr/local/bin/python2.3 mkzopeinstance.py
 when the instance was first created?