[Zope] Memory management problems

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Apr 19 20:41:44 EDT 2005

Many things could be going on here.  I don't know of any outstanding
memory leaks in Zope itself.  There may be one in Plone or another
3rd-party product you're using.  Or you may have created one within your
own code.  Tracking down memory leaks is hard and it's not clear to even
tell you where to start.  Best advice is to use binary exclusion in the
template that serves up the page (comment out half of it, serve it up,
see if that leaks, if so, divide in half again, and so on).  Once you've
tracked it down, remediation is another thing altogether, however.