[Zope] Zope via WebDAV

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Wed Apr 20 17:49:33 EDT 2005

I am trying to use Zope with Dreamweaver via WebDAV.

There are lots of good docs and plenty of info in the archives and I have one
install setup and working really well. The one that works is Zope 2.7.4 on Win32.

An older, production install I want to configure the same way is Zope 2.6.2 on a
RedHat 9.0 machine, but it is not working.

The trouble I am having with that one is that it downloads all ZPT files without their
TAL and METAL tags, and then when uploading, it overwrites the good ones. "Munges" them, as
I think I've seen it typed before.

Is this just due to some changes between versions, or platforms, or...?

I have tried connecting via WebDrive, directly to the zserver WebDAV port and via Apache proxy
with the same results.

Thanks for any info you can provide.