[Zope] ldap

David davidr at talamh.org.uk
Fri Apr 22 07:52:35 EDT 2005

I think I read that some people have successfully used exUserFolder
(XUF) for linking Zope and LDAP users.

Go to:
http://sourceforge.net/search/index.php?
type_of_search=mlists&group_id=36318&forum_id=190

And search on LDAP. Andrew Milton (author of XUF) is very helpful. Just
post to the  exuserfolder-users list.
I'm using XUF to sync with users stored in PostgreSQL and found the
product to be great.

HTH

Dr