[Zope] Error with Zopeedit and gimp

Alain Kotoujansky Alain.Kotoujansky at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Aug 2 10:41:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am testing online editing with Zopeedit on Windows Xp.
It works fine with MS-office, OpenOffice and Photoshop, but with
a jpeg file and The Gimp, I get the following early pop-up :

"FATAL ERROR: Error launching editor process
(gimp
c:\temp\tmprzdxyh-xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.fr,8888,kosto,workspaces,fonctionnalites,edition-en-ligne,fichier-3-image-jpeg-jpg,downloadFile,file,file.jpg):
Le fichier est introuvable [= the file cannot be found]"

The file does exist and is readable at the moment the pop-up appears.
I am using the standard config for The Gimp in my ZopeEdit.ini.

Has anyone faced this issue and solved it ?

Cheers

Alain Kotoujansky      Alain.Kotoujansky at jouy.inra.fr