[Zope] NauSchduler problem

Barry Drake bldrake at adaptcs.com
Tue Aug 2 17:00:06 EDT 2005

I'm using NauSchduler to automate sending a news
digest out twice daily to users of our site.  The
digest simply has the Subject of the news item and the
URL to item on our site.

The Script Python that sends the digest works fine
when tested alone, but when I run it from NS the URL,
gotten from obj.absolute_url(), is replace with the
physical path.  I see many calls to getPhysicalPath()
in the NS source.  But, I don't understand why it
would overwrite my URL.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

BTW, this is the first problem I've had with this
product.  It's been great for other scheduled tasks.

Barry Drake