[Zope] How to instruct my Zope to use another pytrhon than the one it was budled with.

tomatbiz-tominfo at yahoo.co.uk tomatbiz-tominfo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 08:59:00 EDT 2005

Hello everybody,
its a hot day here today and pytho-zope-plone is the
best   refreshment of them all...
By the way i run on windows and my weapons bay as
follows :
 Zope Version (mast be 2.7.0)
(unreleased version, python 2.3.3, win32)

Python Version
2.3.3 (#51, Dec 18 2003, 20:22:39) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)]

System Platform
win32

SOFTWARE_HOME
C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Zope\lib\python

ZOPE_HOME
C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Zope

INSTANCE_HOME
C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Data

CLIENT_HOME
C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Data\var

Network Services
ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 80)
ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 8080)

I also have another Python version on my system and i
was wondering how could i "tell" Zope to use that one
instead of the one it comes with from the installation
executable package.