[Zope] RE: Blobs in Interbase

Bob Corriher bobc at p-wave.com
Wed Aug 3 10:10:36 EDT 2005

Hi Ashley,

This error rings a bell with me. I can't remember where or what I did
for sure, but I think I might have just forced a conversion to a string
(with str()) before I updated the table It might have been with a
unicode string. You could do this before you pass the parameter to the
ZSQL Method. It might be worth a try.

Bob Corriher
CTO
P-Wave Inc.