[Zope] PUT_factory fight

Garito garito at sistes.net
Thu Aug 4 07:57:07 EDT 2005

Dieter Maurer escribió:

>Garito wrote at 2005-8-2 12:34 +0200:

>>Could anyone find the mistake?
>>

>You forgot to tell us what problem you observe...
>You say "you were fighting" but that is not enough.
>What happened precisely?

Sorry Dieter

It seems it's a problem with PUT_factory and __bobo_traverse__  (at
least in the way I override them)
When I try to create an object FicheroYanged via FTP/WebDAV the object
is not created and __bobo_traverse__ returns the default object and
overrides its content

I think there are another part on zope to do traversed url's like I
want: __bobo_before_publish__ or something like these (i need to search
on the list because I know we talk about these in the past)

If you prefer, forget it at these moment and I make a better question later

Thanks Dieter and sorry for the void thread

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/