[Zope] (1 conflicts since startup at 2005-08-04T14:45:39)

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Aug 4 14:01:21 EDT 2005

Garito wrote at 2005-8-4 14:11 +0200:
>Our problem is we create some archetypes and in some parts of our
>structure if we try to create some object the computer cpu grows to 100%
>and raises
>
>2005-08-04T15:01:02 INFO(0) ZODB conflict error at
>/VirtualHostBase/<<the url to the object>>/createObject (1 conflicts
>since startup at 2005-08-04T14:45:39)
>
>Has someone any idea to solve these issue?

Not directly an idea but some hint:

  A long time ago (months, maybe even a year),
  I posted a patch that gives more informative error messages
  for "ConflictError".

  Search the archive, apply the patch and come back with
  the better message.

A search for "ConflictError" will give you hundreds of posts.
Many of them explain that "ConflictError" are a normal
artefact of the ZODB. Nothing to worry about, unless
you get too many...

--
Dieter