[Zope] Anyone using isapirewrite or freshlogic re-write for IIS and Zope?

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 10:58:10 EDT 2005

Hi Michael,

michael nt milne wrote:
> Has anyone used either of the ISAPI re-write tools for IIS and Zope
> from HeliconTech at http://www.isapirewrite.com or at Freshlogic
> http://freshlogic.net ?
>
> I'm attempting to set up a largescale instance on a windows small
> business server.
>
> The latter is written more for Plone and Zope in mind. Both cost around £30-35.

No experience of either - but you may also want to consider: -

	http://www.enfoldsystems.com/Products/EEP

...of which I also have no experience <g>, but which is closer to Plone,
as it were...

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison