[Zope] Re: ZDatabaseTool - does this still exist?

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 10:10:00 EDT 2005

Hi Michael,

michael nt milne wrote:
> I've already made it clear in this thread exactly what I want to do!
> It doesn't to be a relational db to be able to easily add fields.The
> database browser tools in the ZMI are ok but basic.

I'm as puzzled as other readers, but now you have said "add fields", I'm
even more puzzled!

What do you want to add fields to?

Do you mean to add properties to an object?

What sort of object?

If so, arguably the whole ZMI is your database tool, and the "database
tools" elements are just some maintenance utilities...

N.B. Am not trying to needle you - am trying to get some traction on
your problem!

:-)

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison