[Zope] Context - how can I be here when I'm there

Chris Matheson chris at centralfrontenac.com
Thu Aug 11 11:42:05 EDT 2005

Hello all,

First post.  I've read (past tense) tfm, but still don't know quite how to do this.

I'm writing a Python script called by a zpt page.  How can I obtain the resource/object which was first called by the visitor to the site, from the python script.  I've tried context.PUBLISHED , but that is not quite what I want, as it gives more of a url style.  I'm tring to get something that I can compare to an objectValues() list.

I had two ideas already, one was to call back to zpt and then do a comparison to /here, the other was to pass /here from my zpt page to the Python script.  I think either of those might work, but would like to know if there is a way to access the "/here" from Python?