[Zope] FS based product and image replacement

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Fri Aug 12 05:45:02 EDT 2005

Hi *,
I'm trying to use image replacement in a FS product, but unfortunately I'm not able to catch the image on the FS (a simple gif).

The image is inside 'myproduct/images', what I've tried is to create an ImageFile and use it inside the background-image directive inside the stylesheet, but also url("images/foo.gif") with and without the absolute url.

How do people use image replacement in FS based products ?

TIA,
  ngw