[Zope] Creating an application using zope and plone

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at cutter.rexx.com
Fri Aug 12 12:37:00 EDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 08:26:35PM +0530, Saura Ramachandran wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I am very new to zope and plone. Now I have to make a blogging kind
> of site with user management based on roles. I want to have different
> classes for different type of users. Please tell me where to find good
> documentation to get started. And also some pointers to similar
> example solutions.
> Regards,
>  Saura.

CPS, which also runs on top of Zope, comes with a Blog product (at
least version CPS-3.3.4-2 does).  See:

    http://www.cps-project.org

There is also a Blog-type product for Plone at the Plone collective:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/collective

(you will have to search down the page a ways.)

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman