[Zope] Workflow question

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 16 23:13:42 EDT 2005

I created a workflow for my images so that they would be processed as
soon as they are transferred into a specific directory. It works fine
when I cut and paste images to the directory it acts on but when I FTP
my images to this directory it fails giving me a 426 Error creating
file.  My thinking is that the workflow may trying to use the image
before its data has arrived. I can FTP into the directory normally if I
temporarily change my workflow to act on a different directory - so
this verifies that the problem is between my workflow and FTP. Can
someone suggest a workaround to ensure the image is completely
available before the workflow tries to use it.  I want to avoid any
kind of cron process in a big way as well. Many thanks,

Regards,
David