[Zope] Help need for a Zope presentation to java lovers...

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Wed Aug 17 07:59:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

I know that this is an unusual request, but if some of you have some time to
help me on this it would be great !

Basically, I can summarize the question I will have to answer this way :
"why should we use Zope 2 instead of JSP/struts" ?

All the business logic of the company is implemented in services that talk
to backend and can be queried through xmlrpc (so this is fine for Zope
integration).

So the context is to use Zope or JSP/struts to manage the presentation
layer.

I am currently planning to talk about built-in ZMI and transaction
management, TAL, ...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Pascal

the system manager.