[Zope] Help need for a Zope presentation to java lovers...

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Wed Aug 17 11:02:32 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

Ooops... Reading your reply shows me that I was unclear ;)

Zope will be the CMS system of the architecture (so it will render HTML).

I only meant that it would get dynamic data using XML-RPC queries, but I
already have an efficient product for this, so it's not an issue.

So what they want is a Web Management Framework and CMS system.
And they wonder if Zope is better than a JSP/Struts/Velocity solution.

Don't get me wrong, I have been using Zope for almost 2 years now, I love
it.
The problem is that I don't do any Java development since then so I miss
knowledge about Java evolutions in terms of Web Management Framework and CMS
systems.

So any links, advice, opinion, experience would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Pascal