[Zope] Moving Document Library Product

David davidr at talamh.org.uk
Wed Aug 17 12:06:36 EDT 2005

Hi

I have problems moving Document Library instances. I get errors. The
entire ZODB is 300MBs and the volume has more then 3Gigs free space.

The problem occurs when trying to paste [I/O Error: not enough space
on the device] the library (copy command seems to work) or import
(export seems to work).

DocumentLibrary version 1.0rc1
Zope 2.4 (I am trying to migrate a site to Zope 2.7)
python 2.1.3 (I'm using python 2.3.5 for Zope 2.7)
Solaris 8

The traceback from an import:

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named Splitter

Traceback (innermost last):

Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 543, in manage_importObject
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 560, in _importObjectFromFile
Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 85, in importFile
Module ZODB.Transaction, line 241, in commit
Module ZODB.Transaction, line 356, in _commit_objects
Module ZODB.Connection, line 344, in commit
Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 153, in _importDuringCommit
ImportError: No module named Splitter

Any help appreciated!

Cheers
DR