[Zope] Workflow question

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Aug 19 14:38:49 EDT 2005

Hi Dieter.  This is an excellent idea!   I was looking at this to
restrict the content that could be put into the folder as well. This
fits really well with this too. First step is to make new type - will
do this today but might need to ask a question or two when I get to
bobo traverse portion. When you say another auxillary object, what kind
of object is this so I understand a bit better?  In anycase, I'll get
going on making the type so I can look at this part with something that
is ready to go.

Regards
David