[Zope] problem with adding an external method

Scott Mann Scott.Mann at RovingPlanet.com
Tue Aug 23 13:00:12 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Sorry in advance for this newbie question. I've searched the archives and while I have learned a few things and tried a few things, I still have the same problem.

I am attempting to add the external python module "nb_fetch" Doing so returns the error message:

    "Module /data/zope/testbed/initialzope/Extensions/nb_fetch.py, line 3, in ?

             ImportError: No module named nb_parse"

where nb_parse is imported by nb_fetch. I have tried adding __init__.py into the Extensions directory. I have also made a number of attempts at adding directories to the PYTHONPATH, but no success. I have even put the imported modules (nb_parse, etc) into the lib/python subdirectory of the zope directory. Also, I restart zope every time I make a change. Any ideas?

TIA
Scott