FIXED: Re: [Zope] URL0 returns index_html not index.html

Mark Barratt markb at textmatters.com
Wed Aug 24 16:39:50 EDT 2005

John Eikenberry wrote:
> Mark Barratt wrote:

>>A text substitution covers both cases:
>>
>>tal:attributes="href
>>python:context.REQUEST['URL0'].replace('index_html','index.html')+'/source.html'"
>

> Wouldn't this just result in "[path]/index.html/source.html"? Do you want
> the index.html in the URL to source.html. This will work with Zope but
> looks strange. Using URL1 instead of URL0 would leave the index[._]html
> off the generated URL.

Only if the apparent address of the 'page' is [folder]/, and that is
what I want. But it also works if the apparent address of the 'page' is
pagename.html - in that case URL0 returns the correct complete path and
the text substitution doesn't come into play. In all case I want to
return /source.html of the target page so I can edit it in Mozile (not
that I can yet, mind you).

best

--
Mark Barratt