[Zope] Re: StructuredDocument size reduced after 2.5.1 to 2.7.5 upgrade

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Aug 28 04:57:28 EDT 2005

John Schinnerer wrote:
> I am using StructuredDocument objects in the custom products I am
> migrating to 2.7.5 from 2.5.1.
>
> In 2.7.5 I am now getting an error
>
> Value Error
> Maximum content length exceeded
> Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this size-related error with
> StructuredDocument only after migrating to 2.7.5?
> And how to fix it, of course... :-?

Sorry, but I cannot reproduce this problem with Zope 2.7.7 and large
amounts of text in a StructuredDocument... can you send me a
.zexp-Export of a StructeredDocument created with 2.5.1 which shows the
behavior in 2.7.x? Maybe I'll can reproduce it and find the problem, but
I don't think that it is related to StructuredDocument, because nearly
all code is acquired from DTML-Document...

Cheers, Maik