[Zope] [Win XP] Installation problems

Benmania Guin benmania at web.de
Mon Aug 29 14:43:00 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I have some troubles to install "Zope" on my "Windows XP Home Edition" operating system.
The installation procedure went on without any problems but whenever I tried to start the Zope server, either "in Console" or "as an instance", the server would not run. There was simply a window blinking up for a couple of milliseconds (so that I was not able to read the message) - and that was it - but no process was running. Is there any specific problem, e.g. caused by the operating system ("WIN XP HOME EDITION"), known (the registry, for instance) - or do you have any idea of the possible problem? I hope the prob is not too trivial to be answered.

Thanks a lot for helping me (I am really frustrated 'cause I've been searching "the whole net" for advice that hints on a possible solution but I could not find any...).

Ben