[Zope] zope 2.8 command line tracebacks

Ed Colmar ed at greengraphics.net
Mon Aug 29 18:38:40 EDT 2005

The 2.8 version of zope no longer displays tracebacks in the terminal
window (after excecuting ./runzope). It just stops execution at any
errors.  I am trying to troubleshoot a page that is called from another
server, so I do not get to view the error document.

I have debug mode turned on.

Is there any way I can get this information?  It is ok if it ends up in
a logfile, but output to shell (like previous zope behaviour) is preferred.

I am linux (x86) using a zope built from sources.

Thanks for any tips.

-e